Ways to Reduce Premature Skin Again
Protecting your skin from prematurely aging is really important, especially living in a state where the sun is always shining.
Protecting your skin from the sun every day is essential in reducing premature skin aging.
- Wearing sun-protective clothing (lightweight and long sleeve shirt, pants, hat, and sunglasses with UV protection.
- SPF 30 or high should be worn daily. Dr. Shokeen recommends Inzincable Sunscreen
- Avoid self-tanners that use harmful UV rays.
- Gently cleansing your skin, using our Soothing Green Tea Cleanser can help gently cleanse and hydrate your skin when used as directed.
- Apply moisturizer every day, moisturizer will help lock in moisture in your skin give a youthful appearance.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking can speed up the aging process of our skin by causing wrinkles, creating dullness, and a sallow complexion.
- Drinking less alcohol. Limiting the number of alcoholic beverages can help with dehydrated skin
Schedule a medical or cosmetic consultation with our providers to see additional treatments for premature skin aging.